Monday, May 12, 2008

Wii had fun!

My father in law, after months of searching, was finally able to get a Nintendo Wii. We went over for Mothers Day yesterday and got a chance to try it out. I must say I am quite impressed at how well it works and it was a lot of fun. Here is some video of us looking silly while trying to figure it all out.




First is Jon and our brother in law, Scott, playing baseball. Next is Tyaan and I boxing, and finally Jon and his dad bowling.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Welcome to the club! Chris and I used to make fun of people that had a Wii. Then I played Rolayne's when I was in Utah in January and was instantly hooked. So, we began our search for a Wii in January and randomly stopped into stores which included our trip to Iowa so we looked in 6 states. Chris searched the internet daily, called stores, and was quite diligant. One morning I got up and he was sitting on the couch looking like a little boy staring at a Wal-mart add that showed they were going to have Wii's on sale the weekend prior to Easter. We stood in line at Wal-mart from 10:30 p.m. until just after midnight to get ours. They had 8 and he was 7th in line. We then stayed up until 4:00 a.m. playing! So you need to also go to "Everybody Votes" and "Mii Channel" accessed on the Wii and join in the community of Wii fun!! Wii have come to play! A fun and simple game that we bought is "Carnival". You get to play all the old time carni games. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

LOL that's cute, I want to come over and box too. All these great exercise meets fantasy ideas!