Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Malibu with the Haslams

Jon's family all got together this weekend in Malibu. I had never been to Malibu before so it was interesting to drive through it. It wasn't what I expected, but I guess you have to go behind the gates to get to all of the million dollar houses that the famous people live in. :-) Jon had worked in the area while doing air conditioning/heating a few years ago so he got to point out some of the places he had gone to.

This is a picture of us in front of the house we stayed in. It was a nice house with a great view of the ocean. We didn't get there soon enough to make it to the beach, but we got to visit, have dinner, play Rock Band, and spend a night. It was fun to have everyone together since they all live in different areas these days.

This is a picture of Rachel and Andrew with their Uncle Jon, who they obviously love. Jon really enjoys getting to see them.



I took this picture of Tyaan on the drive home. She's such a pretty girl, isn't she?

No comments: