Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Disneyland! - We're back!!

I decided to renew my Disneyland season pass this year because I have friends and family coming in to town to go. I had a discount if I renewed them before Thanksgiving so Tyaan and I went on Nov 25th.

Here is Tyaan trying on an adorable apron we found. Almost bought it...


It's Christmas season at Dland so Jack is back. This is a cheesecake we got with our dinner. He was edible too!

Tyaan was texting, as usual. I was trying to get a picture of her but my flash is too slow so I could never get her by surprise.

It was a lot of fun. I had been missing Disneyland for a while and it's great to get to go again. It's hard to get down there as often with Tyaan's practices everyday, but we'll do our best to go as often as possible.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

I am so glad you renewed! I can't wait to see you next week!