Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tyaan's 18th Surprise Party

On July 23rd Tyaan turned 18 and I threw her a surprise party. We had just gotten home from Hawaii so I convinced her that we should do a party later in the summer. I used my mom's house and set up while she thought I was at work. I told her that my dad wanted to take her out to dinner that night so she got dressed nicely.

Here is the backyard once it was ready.


She always wants a jumper...so we had to get one. They did have a lot of fun in it. And of course Russell had to climb up on top...




Her cake was amazing!


Can't believe she's 18 already. What a beautiful girl she is. I was so glad that she had such a good time, and that I was able to surprise her!

No comments: