Thursday, March 19, 2009

Swim Meet

Tyaan had her last pre-league meet on March 19th. I got recruited to do time keeping for the last half of the meet so I didn't get many pictures.

This is her start during the 4x50 relay. I love this shot because it shows how great her dive is. You can see how much more distance Tyaan is getting compared to the swimmer next to her.

They had a good meet overall. The girls won the meet, which was the first time they had beaten that school. Tyaan's 4x100 free relay team got their best time, only 1 second away from CIF consideration so they were REALLY excited. Tyaan tied her best time on that relay, which is the best she's gotten this season.

Here were her times for the day:

4x50 medley relay :33
200 free 2:26
100 fly 1:16
4x100 free relay 1:04

1 comment:

Ty said...

i love how even my toes are pointed... that takes talent... haha JK