Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tyaan's Senior Pictures

We went and had Ty's picture taken with a local photographer on March 24th. His daughter goes to school with Tyaan and is also on the swim team. He has taken pictures for several other students and his pictures are fabulous.

It was quite an experience. He took us to 3 different locations and then took some in his studio. He ended up showing me over 150 pictures that I had to choose from. Anyone who knows me well will understand what a chore that was for me because I love pictures and wanted them all!

Here are some pictures I took while she was being photographed.





Here are a few of the pictures he gave me so I could post them. I think they came out really great and can't wait to get them. I am thrilled that we got some good pictures of her at this time. She's growing up and I will love to look at these for the rest of my life to remind me of how she was at this age, getting ready to finish high school and almost 18.

He really is a great photographer and super easy to work with. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking for pictures. He does all kinds of things including family pictures and weddings. His website is www.aaronmarron.com






2 comments:

Lisa said...

What a beautiful girl. Glad I didn't have to choose from 150 pics...I wouldn't be able to choose from the few you posted. Adorable.

Norm said...

Great pictures. I agree that the shooter did a very good job...of course he had a creat subject. Thanks for sharing!!