Tyaan will be playing in her schools Powder Puff football game on Friday Feb 22nd. She's attending practices for that right now. I'm still waiting on details about time and cost, I know some of you are waiting for that information as well, but it should be fun to watch. Ty is on the defensive line and is apparently a force to be reckoned with. She said at practice last night she actually pushed the offensive lineman into the quarterback!! I've heard that the game is at 7:00 for anyone who would like to attend. Still no word on cost...
The day after that is the Backwards dance (some of us know it as Sadie Hawkins) that she will be attending with a good friend of hers. The theme of the dance is 'Back to the 80's'. Am I the only one that feels old after hearing that? So, I imagine there's some shopping in the near future for me. Her outfit is complete! We got the last couple of items today so she is ready, and anxious, for Saturday. I can't wait to post the picture of this. I think we did (she picked out most of it) quite well!
Swim season is here! Swim practice has started and Tyaan's first (pre-season) meet is the end of this month. She's planning on swimming the 100 yard butterfly which is what she finished 6th in finals last year. Her goal for the year is to make consideration time for CIF. She will most likely also be on one of the relay teams swimming the fly.
More of the same for Jon & I. Unfortunately we don't have as much fun stuff going on as Tyaan does, but I'll fill you in when something unexpected happens! Until then we happily cheer on Ty as she accomplishes all that she does.
4 comments:
Back to the 80's? I'm still there. That's like saying "Let's go back to being smart and pretty." Yay for 80's seeming like ages ago to these kids who were born in the 90's. Where's my noose...
Not just born in the 90's, she was born in '91!!!! 2 WHOLE YEARS after the 80's were gone. That's like, ancient. Totally dude...
Hey... I have lots of my clothes from the 80's and I was thin back then, I could send ya some and you wouldn't have to buy anything....I love the 80's! Remember Niki, I was 12 when YOU were born, let's talk how old that makes you feel and you realize the 80's is seen as "going back to.."!! Have lots of fun Tyaan...fur sure!
I told her she needed to talk to you and Darci! We went online and did some research. :-) I think she's got everything except for a bright skirt that we want to put over her black leggings. And I want to put a big bow in her hair and crimp it. We'll see what she lets me get away with.
Post a Comment