Monday, June 30, 2008

Dad's Surprise Party


So, we threw a surprise party for my dad's 50th birthday. It went really well and everyone seemed to have a good time. It looked like we got him pretty good. A lot of people helped by secretly inviting guests and keeping him out for the day.

Here is a video of the surprise.



Some pictures of the decorations and guests.



Here is the cake. It was beautiful and tasted great!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW 50 is OLD!!!! j/k Happy Birthday!!! That cake is pretty phenomenal. Who made it?!!!

Niki said...

A friend of a friend made the cake. It was SO good too!!

Lisa said...

HEY!!!!!!!!!! Where was my invite? I would have come to the party but since you didn't invite me....Happy Birthday Scott. I should have sent you a special birthday breakfast! You are awesome. Nice party!

Anonymous said...

That cake is exquisite! Wow! So beautiful!

Scott Stephenson said...

What a wonderful party! I was completely surprised. You guys did a wonderful job keeping it from me.

Thank You, I really had a good time!

I'll be more careful when I turn 60!

Dad

Niki said...

Okay, then we'll do it for 59 or 61. That will keep you on your toes!

I'm glad you had a good time, and that we actually surprised you. :-)