Here's Katie (sorry, she wants Kaitlyn now...) showing how much she loves our get together.
Brandon & Russ Withers, and Jon.
Tyaan's friend Omar came over as well. It was the first time he'd ever carved a pumpkin! His turned out really great too!!
It really made the holiday a lot of fun for me. I stayed home and passed out candy on Halloween but I only got about a dozen trick or treaters. I still have left over candy! Tyaan didn't trick or treat this year, she went to a friends house for a little while, went bowling, and then they came over to our house later that night to play video games. So the pumpkin carving was the high point of this Halloween for me. I didn't carve a pumpkin but I helped a few of them finish theirs when they got worn out. It was really a lot of fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment