On June 3rd the swim team had their banquet. It was a lot of fun, I was one of the parents that helped so I got to go get the cake and get all the pizza. The coach gave out all the awards and letters. Tyaan got her varsity letter, again. She also got the captain award and a league championship patch. The coach said some really great things about her. I wish I had taken my video camera so you could hear the things he said. He went as far as to say that he felt like this league championship was HER championship. It was great, she was a great captain and great swimmer. She worked so hard and did so well. I wish I had some better pictures...
I am so proud of her, and I'm so sad that her high school swim days are over. What a kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment