Sunday, February 24, 2008

Ready for Backwards!


It's finally time to head out for the "Back to the 80's" Backwards dance. This is Ty in her 80's outfit we put together with her date Russell who is a good friend of our family. You can't tell with the jacket on, but we cut the arms short and the neck wide on the t-shirt so it pulled a little off one shoulder. It looked really, really cute. The pictures they had taken came out really cute as well so I'll have to try and get them posted also.

It sounds like they had a good time. It was quite entertaining to pick them up and see all the teenagers in their 80's outfits. She said they had 16 candles playing on a projector, but they didn't stick to 80's music...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So Cute!! I wasn't cool enough to dress that way when it was cool, I was still several years behind. Well, hang on... *glances down...*