Friday, February 29, 2008
Swim season is underway!
Tyaan has had 2 swim meets so far in the new season. She is swimming the 100y butterfly and the 200y freestyle so far. This is a video of her first 200 free. Her time in this race was 2:29 which is pretty good for the first meet of the year. It was a close race between her and a girl from the other school. You can see that she comes up too soon after losing count of how many laps she'd completed and has to hurry when that allows the other girl to catch up. But she pulls it out and took 1st place in this race! Following is a video of her 100 fly from the second meet of the week. She narrowly misses first place but takes 3 seconds off of her time from the meet before which is great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Tyaan, you look amazing! I'm so proud of you and wish I could be there. Good luck on your trail to CIF!!!
I must say I have never been to a swim meet. Looks fun!!! Congrats on the win!
Post a Comment