Friday, September 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Uncle Norman!!!

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday UNCLE NORMAN!!
Happy Birthday to yooooooooooooooooou!!!!!!



I know we're a day late, sorry. But I thought you'd like to know we had birthday cake (with candles even, I blew them out for you) and ice cream for your birthday!

Hope it was a great one!

Love you!!!!!

3 comments:

Norm said...

HEY! Thanks for the birthday cake! I look forward to receiving my piece of cake in the mail over the next few days. As luck would have it, you get to have another b-day cake in a few days. Maybe we will have a cake in your honor as well! Happy Birthday!!!!

Niki said...

Oooh. Well, we'll see about sending a piece to you. You see, it's a really good cake, and there's only a couple pieces left and I have a feeling they might not survive the night.

You're just gonna have to take my word for it that it was really, really good.

And yes, I get to have another one in a few days. Hooray for birthdays!

Lisa said...

Hey! I didn't get a bday cake that you ate for my bday. You always have liked Norm better than me. That is okay...he deserves it!!! Happy Bday Norm!