
I am, as of yesterday September 10th 2008, 30 years old. I celebrated my birthday like any hardworking, responsible adult would. I went to work. But while I was at work I got a beautiful bouquet of flowers from my mom and dad.
After work I got to go to my mom's house because she offered to cook me my favorite dinner. (Which is pot roast, because I know you were all wondering.) Once my family was all home we headed over for dinner. I walked in to a house decorated just for my birthday dinner! It was great. There was a princess tablecloth with decorations, chocolate cake and some wrapped presents, there was another princess tablecloth on the dining room table and decorations hanging from the chandelier, and there were balloons and a princess "Happy Birthday" banner in the living room. It was great! I felt pretty special.
We had dinner, which was delicious. Brandon wasn't able to make it due to work, but he called and left me a message which was nice of him. Jeff's girlfriend, Briana (i don't know if I spelled it right) was there also.
This is what my mom got me for my birthday. 2 Precious Moments figurines. The one where she's holding a star plays Silent Night. They are really pretty.
Tyaan gave me the first season of The Big Bang Theory, which is a really funny show. I'm hoping to start watching it tonight before I go to bed.
I also got a couple phone calls from family and friends that I don't get to talk to very often which was really great. It was a great birthday and I think my 30's are going to be fabulous!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday bff:) And Noises Off forever
Happy BDay Princess Niki. Glad you had such a great time...you deserve the best! I love you.
Post a Comment