Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Me and my Grandma

This is me with my Grandma Anderson (my mom's mom) They were just getting ready to head home to Utah. I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful grandmother and I love her so much. We've lived 700 miles apart since I was 4 so I didn't get to see her a lot growing up, but she was always so good to me that I knew, without question, that she loved me. I used to spend several weeks at her house during summer vacation and my mom would drive us to Utah a few times a year to visit. I remember when we would leave for home she would always stand outside and wave until we couldn't see her anymore and I would watch out the back window and cry. I was so thankful that they made the drive down here to go to the temple with us. It's still sad to say goodbye.

No comments: